Experience the authentic countryside lifestyle of Vietnam with Hoi An Countryside Vespa Tour. This immersive day trip will take you on a journey through rural areas surrounding Hoi An, providing you with unforgettable memories and a genuine insight into Hoi An’s culture, tradition, and daily activities.
The Hoi An Countryside Vespa Tour highlights include exploring the agricultural practices of local farmers, visiting their crops, and livestock. You’ll experience how traditional occupations have transformed over time, from weaving and rice-wine making to newer industries like bird’s nest farming and aquaculture.
Interacting with friendly locals and experience genuine cultural exchanges, forming new friendships along the way. Immerse yourself in the true essence of Vietnamese hospitality by indulging in a home-cooked meal with a local family, savouring the flavours of authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
With Hoi An Countryside Vespa Tour, you’ll have an unforgettable day trip that covers the Hoi An countryside, offering you an adventure that will stay with you forever.
Morning Tour: 07:30 – 12:00 ( Lunch at the end)
Afternoon Tour: 14:00 – 18:30 ( Dinner at the end)
Duration: 4.5 hrs
Tour price: $55 USD per person, kids under 11 receive 30% off and kids under 5 are free.
Pick-up from your hotels in Hoian (1-5km from Hoi An Centre/Post Office/Central Market/Ancient town).
Otherwise we will pick you up from our Meeting Point at 358 Nguyen Duy Hieu street, Cam Chau, Hoi An, Quang Nam ( 15 minutes before the tours start).
Style of Tour: Join-group, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size.
- Learn about the agricultural practices of local farmers, their crops, and livestock.
- Explore the traditional occupations of the countryside and witness the transformation of these professions over time.
- Engage in interactive and genuine cultural exchanges with the locals.
- Making new friends and experiencing the true essence of Vietnamese hospitality.
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal with a local family, savouring the flavours of traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
Morning tour: 7:30-12:30 depart by motorbike and return Hoi An Town Centre (at our meeting point) by shuttled transfer.
Afternoon tour: 14:00-18:30 by motorbike and return Hoi An Town Centre (at our meeting point) by shuttled transfer.
Meet at the designated location and begin your Hoi An Countryside Vespa Tour.
Visit a local farm, learn about rice, vegetable, and cereal crop cultivation, and experience the daily life of local farmers.
Discover traditional occupations in the countryside, such as weaving, rice-wine making, and woodcarving. Learn about newer industries like bird’s nest farming and aquaculture.
Lunch/Dinner: Head to a local family’s home for a delicious home-cooked meal, providing you with a unique insight into the lives of middle-class Vietnamese people.Reflect on your experiences and the new friendships formed during your day in the countryside.
Say goodbye to your local hosts and return to the designated drop-off location by shuttle transfer, bringing with you the memories of an unforgettable journey through rural Hoi An.
- Pick up and drop off IN & AROUND Hoi An Ancient Town
- Vintage Army style motorbike/scooter/Vespa – driver – petrol for entire journey.
- Experienced & licensed driver
- Tickets & Entrance Fees
- Taxes & permits
- Helmet & rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- Home-cooked meal at local family
- Local travel insurance (but we also recommend that you have your own oversea insurance)
- Tip for local driver & tour guide
- Other personal expenses not mentioned in the tour
- Pick up from hotel/place far from Hoi An centre (more than 5km)
HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE VESPA TOUR Q & A
1. Are the food & drinks included?
Yes, food and drink are included (Home-cooked meal to experience authentic Hoi An food at local family dining place and mineral water). Vegan & Vegetarian options are available.
Easy & comfortable clothing and footwear. Shoes or sandals would be sufficient for the short walk required.
3. What happens if it rains?
we got ponchos for you, please keep the adventure spirits on our trips and having fun as locals here.
4. Is it safe to do the trip?
Safety is our top priority, we understand that no Safety is no holiday and no business. All of our drivers are experienced & well-trained.
5. Who This Experience Is Good For?
Anyone who enjoys experiencing ordinary life and seeking out new experiences in Hoi An and Vietnam.
6. Difficulty Level?
This tour is designed for beginners, and no prior experience is necessary.