Hanoi Jeep Tours is a fun way to experience the sights, smells and tastes of Hanoi NOT like a trip through the window of a mundane air-con car . And definitely, the best way to see and learn about the real Hanoi not just the run-off-the-mill tourist sites. If you are looking for a way to see Hanoi in style, then Hanoi Jeep Tours is the one-of-a-kind tour for you!
Venice has gondolas, Paris has 2CVS, Rome has Fiats and in Hanoi, we have Vietnam People’s Army legendary Jeep-Uaz469 from the Soviet Era. Gaz69 Jeep was a legend of the Soviet Bloc & Vietnamese Army in the 50s & 60s, by now, any of Gaz69 left is definitely a national antique as the last ones were built in 1971.
Sit back, relax and be outstanding in the back of a VPA Legendary Jeep uaz469 as our chauffeur-driver plus expert guide show you around the Hanoi highlights. We can also show you some of the more hidden gems in the capital, places you didn’t know existed. We expose you real Hanoi, featured with the good, the bad and the weird of the city. Plus, en route, you could have chance to experience the best street-food that the city offer.
Morning Tour: 08:00 – 12:30 ( Lunch at the end)
Afternoon Tour: 12:30 – 17:00 ( Lunch at the beginning)
Sunset & Night Tour: 17:00 -21:30 ( Dinner around 19:30)
Private Tour: at any time
Duration: 4.5 hours
Group Tour size: Min: 1 & Max: 6 people
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for more details!
Pick-up & Drop-off from your hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter. Otherwise we will pick you up from our Meeting Point: Hidden Gem Coffee No. 3B Hang tre Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi ( 15 minutes before the tours start ) https://goo.gl/maps/CjZXKrDtTEB6ViZW9
Tour price: $49.9 USD per person, kids under 12 receive 30% off and kids 3-5 are free.
Common Q & A:
1. Are the food & drinks included?
Yes, all food and drinks are included ( Authentic, Healthy and Organic food and drinks). Vegan & Vegetarian options are available.
2. Can we see Hanoi train-street?
Yes you can, the famous Hanoi Train-street is a part of our itinerary. Though the train street was closed recently, we know HOW, WHEN , WHERE & WHAT to take you in to watch the train going through while having a cup of coffee.
3.What happen if it rains?
When it rains we provide you with rain ponchos.
- Vietnam People’s Army Legend Jeep – Uaz469 / Gaz69
- Experienced driver
- Rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
- Coffee, Juice, beer, soft-drinks
HIGHLIGHTS: HANOI JEEP TOUR INCLUDE 3 PARTS AS FOLLOWS:
Part 1: Explore the parts-unknown of Hanoi
- Riding through the maze of zigzagging backstreet and narrow alleyways & markets
- Diving into the rivers of motorbikes and Hanoi street symphony.
- Travelling with all your senses heightened: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Experiencing the GOOD, the BAD and the WEIRD of the city as it is what it is.
- Experiencing different slides of life behind the scene, the hidden part of the iceberg, the parts unknown.
- Meeting people where they live, work, learn and pray.
- Building personal connections and culture exchanges.
Part 2: Hanoi Classical Romance & City’s highlights
- Riding through the chronology of time in Hanoi from the thousands year old parts to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruising around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, vibrant Hanoi Old Quater.
- Passing by the must-see highlights of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Temple of literature, Tran Quoc temple, West lake, Truc Bach lake, HoanKiem lake, Opera House, Saint Joseph cathedral and train tracks.
- Crossing and watching the sunset on the historical and legendary Long Bien bridge.
Parts 3: Hanoi Food Culture Experiences
- Savoring 7 AUTHENTIC Vietnamese dishes and Hanoi delicacies.
- Unique egg coffee , local moonshine, green tea, local beer…
- All food and drinks are healthy, organic and authentic.
HANOI JEEP TOUR ITINERARY:
Our tour starts at your hotel in and around Hanoi Old Quarter, You will be greeted by our guide and driver at your hotel lobby or our meeting point for safety briefing, we then begin our adventure!
On the first part of our Hanoi Jeep Tours, we expose you the REAL HANOI with a day in the life experiences, featured with the parts-unknown of the city with slices of life in the maze of backstreets, tiny alleyways, local homes, schools, random markets and black market, experiencing where & how locals live, work and play. Other travel companies show just you the beautiful and tell you to run away from the bad and the weird of your destinations. On Hanoi Backstreet Tours’ journeys, not only do we show you the good but we also expose the bad and the weird of your destinations as it is what it is. For us, the run-off-the mill tourist sites are only the tip of the iceberg, the majority of your destinations remains hidden in the parts-unknown.
On the second part Hanoi Jeep Tours, we pass by & stop at the MUST-SEEE places of our beautiful city such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum-the Mecca of Vietnamese, The 1000 year-old Buddhist and Toasist temples of Tran Quoc, temple of Literature, the historical train-street, the enchanting French Quarter, The hustling & bustling Old Quarter, the romantic lakes of Hoan Kiem, West lake , Hanoi Opera House & famous Long Bien bridge etc.
On the last part of Hanoi Jeep tours is food! We have AUTHENTIC, HEALTHY & ORGANIC FOOD at Hidden Gem Cafe where we savor the tastiest of the tasty dishes of Hanoi including family heirloom & secret recipe dishes and local delicacies. Vegan & Vegetarian options are available.
Hanoi Jeep Tour, Hanoi Jeep Tours Countryside, Hanoi Backstreet Tours