Hanoi Jeep Tour: Hanoi City Vibes & Red River Countryside is a perfect combination of the city’s vibrant backstreets and the picturesque Red River countryside.
Experience the authentic life and culture of Hanoi aboard an iconic Vietnam Army Jeep. Our half-day tour takes you off the beaten path, introducing you to the city’s best-kept secrets that are only known to locals.
Along the way, enjoy mouthwatering organic, authentic and healthy Hanoi food and beverages at Hidden Gem Cafe, which is included in the tour. Our tour is suitable for vegans and vegetarians as well.
Hanoi Jeep Tour: Hanoi City Vibes & Red River Countryside Discovery is a perfect choice for anyone visiting Hanoi. Our experienced tour guides will take you on a tour that will create memories that will last a lifetime. Join us now and say goodbye to the traditional tourist route! Book your Hanoi Jeep Tour now and experience an unforgettable adventure!
Morning Tour: 07:30 – 12:00 ( Lunch at the end)
Afternoon Tour: 12:30 – 17:30 ( Lunch at the beginning)
Sunset & Night Tour: 17:00 -21:30 ( Dinner around 19:30, Only highly recommended for Summer time from April 15 to October 31)
Duration: 4.5 hours
Pick-up & Drop-off from your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Otherwise we will pick you up from our Meeting Point: Hidden Gem Coffee No. 3B Hang tre Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi ( 15 minutes before the tours start ) https://goo.gl/maps/CjZXKrDtTEB6ViZW9
Style of Tour: Join-group, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size.
Tour price: $49.99 USD per person, kids under 11 receive 30% off and kids under 5 are free.
Common Q & A:
1. Are the food & drinks included?
Yes, all food and drinks are included ( Authentic, Healthy and Organic food and drinks). Vegan & Vegetarian options are available.
2. Do we go INSIDE the tourist attractions? No, we do NOT go INSIDE the touristic attractions, we just go OUTSIDE for photos. We spend time to show you the HIDDEN GEMS and HARD-TO-FIND places that expose the REAL Hanoi that you can not do it yourselves. We take you off the beaten paths and run-off-the-mill tourist sites.
3. What happens if it rains? we got ponchos for you, please keep the adventure spirits on our trips.
4. Does the Jeep have covers? No, our Jeep cars are open roof top, so you can travel with all senses heightened.
5. Who This Experience Is Good For? Anyone who enjoys experiencing ordinary life and seeking out new experiences in Hanoi.
6. Difficulty Level: This tour is designed for beginners, and no prior experience is necessary, except for the ability to walk about 1 km, which requires a minimal level of physical fitness.
7. Dress-code: Easy & comfortable clothing and footwear. Shoes or sandals would be sufficient for the short walk required.
HANOI JEEP TOUR INCLUSION:
- Vietnam People’s Army Legend Jeep – Uaz469 / Gaz69
- Experienced driver
- Rain ponchos
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
HANOI JEEP TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Drive past Hanoi’s top attractions including the Flag Tower, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square, Opera House, Long Bien Bridge, Westlake, Phan Dinh Phung Boulevard, and Thang Long Royal Citadel, Yellow Cathedral.
- Get off the beaten path with a journey through the maze of Hanoi’s backstreets, authentic local markets, and random schools, houses, and cafes. You’ll get a true taste of Hanoi’s local life.
- Experience the peace and allure of the Red River’s charming villages & farms.
- Savor authentic, organic, and healthy Hanoi cuisine and beverages.
HANOI JEEP TOUR ITINERARY
Part 1: Discover the Red River Countryside – 1.5 Hours
Begin your journey at your hotel in or near Hanoi’s Old Quarter where you will be greeted by our guide and driver. Within 20 minutes, we will leave behind the hustle and bustle of the city as we wind our way towards the serene Red River bank. After a short walk over a bridge that is unknown to the locals, we will reach the rugged island. We will have a 4WD adventure along the small off-roads of the green oasis with stunning views of banana plantations, fruit, vegetable, and flower farms. Along the way, we will visit local villages and communities where you can witness local farmers at work. Our journey through the Red River Countryside is enhanced by a home-visit to a local family where you can enjoy fresh fruits and green tea while learning about their daily lives.
Our adventure ends with a 15-minute walk over the historical Long Bien bridge to get back to the city.
Part 2: Discover Hanoi’s Hidden Gems – 2.5 Hours
After experiencing the serenity of the countryside, it is time to explore and enjoy the hustle, and bustle of Hanoi’s backstreets. This journey takes you to peaceful villages surrounding West lake and Truc Bach lake, giving you a glimpse of the modern part of Hanoi with thousands of skyscrapers.
Our journey continues to ride through the flower street market to B52 lake areas where we have city cultural adventures by venturing off the maze of backstreets. Experience the REAL HANOI with a day in the life of locals. We will explore the small alleyways, local homes, schools, and black market while experiencing where and how locals live, work, and play.
Additionally, we will drive past the top city landmarks, such as Hanoi Flag Tower, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh square, Opera House, Long Bien Bridge, Westlake and Phan Dinh Phung boulevard, Thang Long Royal Citadel, Yellow Cathedral.
Savour authentic, organic, and healthy Hanoi food and beverages at Hidden Gem Cafe, which is part of our Hanoi Jeep Tour. We accommodate vegans and vegetarians too.