Duration: 2.5 hours
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for more details!
- Pick up and drop off
- Vintage Minsk motorbike
- Experienced driver
- Helmet & rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
Part 1: Hanoi Morning In The Life
- Enjoying the serene moments of Hanoi in the morning.
- Living a morning in the life of Hanoian
- Zipping around the quiet Old Quarter and the peaceful French Quarter whist checking out the city’s landmarks before it is fulfilled with millions of motorbikes and hectic traffic.
- Watching local people preparing for the new day.
- Taking part in a laughing yoga course in a public park to do morning exercise as a local with the locals.
- Riding through the maze of zigzagging backstreet and narrow alleyways & markets
- Diving into the rivers of motorbikes and Hanoi street symphony.
- Travelling with all your senses heightened: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Experiencing the GOOD, the BADand the WEIRD of the city as it is what it is.
- Experiencing different slides of life behind the scene, the hidden part of the iceberg, the parts unknown.
You will be picked up at the hotel at 5h30AM by our crew with the vintage motorcycles and then taking 45 minute ride at ease. Zipping around the quiet Old Quarter and then the enchanting French Quarter, watching local preparing for new day and passing by the famous city landmarks such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, French Boulevards, Opera House, Saint Joseph cathedral, Truc Bach lake, West lake and Tran Quoc pagoda and HoanKiem Lake. We then take part in a laughing yoga course in a public park with the locals as a local and experience morning exercise culture of Vietnamese .
After that, our driver would take you to explore the parts-unknown of Hanoi, diving into the maze of backstreet and tiny alleyways, taking you to the place where only locals know and locals go to enjoy the authentic breakfast of Hanoi with a bowl of Pho, Banh My, sticky rice and a cup of Vietnamese coffee and shooting the breeze before riding back to the hotel
Hanoi Backstreet Tours specializes in organizing the best of Motorbike Tours in Hanoi, Jeep tours in Hanoi and walking tours with street food, culture, sight and fun experiences.
We organize Hanoi Motorcycle Tours, motorbike tours in Hanoi, Hanoi street food motorbike tours, motorbike tours Hanoi, motorbike city Tours, Hanoi Vespa Tours, Vespa Tours Hanoi, Hanoi Motorcycle Tours, motorcycle tour Hanoi, Hanoi Scooter Tours, scooter tours in Hanoi. The best Motorcycle Tours in Hanoi, the best street food motorbike tours in Hanoi, the best scooter tours in Hanoi, the best vintage motorcycle tours in Hanoi, Hanoi Vespa Adventures, Adventure Vespa Hanoi, Hanoi easy rider, easy rider Hanoi, Asia Vespa Tours, Asia Motorbike Adventure.
We organize Hanoi Jeep Tours, Hanoi Jeep tour, Jeep Tours in Hanoi, jeep tour in Hanoi, Hanoi street food tours with Jeep, Hanoi Countryside jeep Tours, Hanoi Countryside jeep tour. The best jeep tour s in Hanoi, fabulous jeep tour in Hanoi, Hanoi fantastic Jeep Tours.
We organize food tours in Hanoi, Hanoi authentic street food Tours, best street food tours in Hanoi , Hanoi local street food Tours, Hanoi vegan food, Hanoi vegetarian food Tours, best local street food in Hanoi.