HANOI COUNTRYSIDE JEEP TOUR SNAPSHOT:
Looking for a unique way to escape the hustle and bustle of Hanoi? Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tour offers a one-of-a-kind journey that will take you through the peaceful and charming villages, tranquil farms, and historical sites of the Red River Delta. Get ready to explore timeless traditional villages, learn about the everyday life of the locals, and discover the impact of urbanization and industrialization. Book your Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tour today for an unforgettable experience.
Morning Tour: 08:00 – 12:30
Afternoon Tour: 12:30 – 17:00
Private Tour: at any time
Duration: 4.5 hours
Pick-up & Drop-off from the hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter.
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for more details!
Tour price: $49.9 USD per person, kids under 11 receive 30% off and kids under 5 are free.
HANOI COUNTRYSIDE JEEP TOUR INCLUSION:
- Pick up and drop off from the hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter
- Antique Soviet Era Gaz69 Jeep
- Experienced driver
- Rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
- All drivers are licensed and we provide local travel insurance, but we also recommend that you have your own.
HANOI COUNTRYSIDE JEEP TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Take a tour around Hanoi’s countryside on a vintage Jeep
- Spend some time away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi
- Learning about the Vietnamese agriculture and farming
- Learning about the changes of the rural life in the transition process of urbanization and modernization
- Learn about the daily life of residents and the history of the thousands year old Bat Trang Ceramic village
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure with a meal included in the village
HANOI COUNTRYSIDE JEEP TOUR DETAILED ITINERARY
Embark on an exciting journey into the outskirts of Hanoi with our Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tour, beginning directly from your hotel in or around the Hanoi Old Quarter. Escape the busy main streets and allow us to take you on a scenic route through the city’s urban outskirts and peaceful countryside, across a bridge to the Red River’s other side, offering stunning farmland panoramas and a tranquil ambiance. Gain insights into locals’ daily activities, explore traditional villages, and comprehend the impact of industrialization and urbanization throughout the tour.
Our destination is the famous Bat Trang ceramic village, which is the largest village of its kind in Vietnam and has a long history that dates back thousands of years. Get ready to be amazed by the immersion in ancient art and heritage, navigating the tiny ancient alleyways, and delving into the Vietnamese culture’s deep-rooted history. Learn about the current daily life of the village’s handicrafts industry by taking part in a ceramic class with the local craft-man.
At the end or the beginning of the tour, depending on the morning or afternoon schedule, you’ll enjoy an authentic, organic, and healthy Hanoi food with drinks. Join us on a journey to experience Hanoi’s countryside’s real-life by taking our Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tour and immerse yourself in the local daily life