“Early to bed and early to rise make the men healthy, wealthy and wise”. If you wish to live a morning in the life of Hanoian with morning exercise and local style breakfast with Banh My, Pho or sticky rice and Vietnamese coffee. Plus, you would see a calm and peaceful Hanoi out of a hectic city. Then this tour is definitely a MUST-DO for you!
Morning Tour: 5h30 AM-8h00 AM
Duration: 2,5 hours
Tour price: $40 USD per person
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge, please contact us for more details.
Included: Pick up and drop off, Vintage Minsk motorbike, experienced driver, helmet, rain poncho, English speaking guide, cold water and tissue, local foods.
All drivers are licensed and we provide local travel insurance, but we also recommend that you have your own, entrance fees.
Part 1: Hanoi Morning In The Life
- Enjoying the serene moments of Hanoi in the morning.
- Living a morning in the life of Hanoian
- Zipping around the quiet Old Quarter and the peaceful French Quarter whist checking out the city’s landmarks before it is fulfilled with millions of motorbikes and hectic traffic.
- Watching local people preparing for the new day.
- Taking part in a laughing yoga course in a public park to do morning exercise as a local with the locals.
- Riding through the maze of zigzagging backstreet and narrow alleyways & markets
- Diving into the rivers of motorbikes and Hanoi street symphony.
- Travelling with all your senses heightened: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Experiencing the GOOD, the BAD and the WEIRDof the city as it is what it is.
- Experiencing different slides of life behind the scene, the hidden part of the iceberg, the parts unknown.
You will be picked up at the hotel at 5h30AM by our crew with the vintage motorcycles and then taking 45 minute ride at ease. Zipping around the quiet Old Quarter and then the enchanting French Quarter, watching local preparing for new day and passing by the famous city landmarks such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, French Boulevards, Opera House, Saint Joseph cathedral, Truc Bach lake, West lake and Tran Quoc pagoda and Hoan Kiem Lake. We then take part in a laughing yoga course in a public park with the locals as a local and experience morning exercise culture of Vietnamese .
After that, our driver would take you to explore the parts-unknown of Hanoi, diving into the maze of backstreet and tiny alleyways, taking you to the place where only locals know and locals go to enjoy the authentic breakfast of Hanoi with a bowl of Pho, Banh My, sticky rice and a cup of Vietnamese coffee and shooting the breeze before riding back to the hotel.