Are you looking for a unique way to explore the AUTHENTIC & EXOTIC food culture of Hoi An? Look no further than the Hoi An Vespa Food Tour! This tour offers a one-of-a-kind twist on traditional food exploration, taking you on a thrilling journey around the city’s hidden gems while immersing you in the local atmosphere. As the sun sets over Hoi An, hop on the back of a vintage-army-style Vespa scooter and join your knowledgeable guide on a winding trip through the town’s narrow streets. This not only serves as your mode of transportation but also adds a touch of excitement to the journey.
Daily Tour: 17:30 – 21:00 ( Dinner at the end)
Duration: 3.5 hrs
Tour price: $55 USD per person, kids under 11 receive 30% off and kids under 5 are free Pick-up from your hotels in Hoian (1-5km from Hoi An Centre/Post Office/Central Market/Ancient town). Otherwise we will pick you up from our Meeting Point at 358 Nguyen Duy Hieu street, Cam Chau, Hoi An, Quang Nam ( 15 minutes before the tours start).
Style of Tour: Join-group, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size.
- Tasting 7-10 authentic wonders of Hoi An cuisine– just like the locals do on the streets.
- Eating at random street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants.
- Experiencing Family’s heirloom food and special delicacies.
- Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hoi An’s charming old town in the lantern-lit.
- Learn more about Hoi An’s unique food culture.
- Try local specialities with influences from French and Chinese cuisine.
Daily Tour: 17:30-21:00 by motorbike and return Hoi An Town Centre (at our meeting point) by shuttled transfer.
Unlike other food tours that focus on popular dishes, the Hoi An Vespa Food Tour takes you off the beaten path to discover the hidden culinary gems that only the locals know. Sample an array of savoury street snacks and mouthwatering sizzling pancakes, each bite telling a story of Hoi An’s culinary heritage.
But this tour is not just about the food. As you ride through the town on your Vespa, you’ll be captivated by the bustling markets, picturesque lantern-lit streets, and the warm smiles of the locals. Witness Hoi An come alive with its vibrant colours and bustling night-life.
And just when you think the evening couldn’t get any more magical, the tour takes you on a tranquil boat ride along the Hoai River. Drift through the calm waters as you release a lantern into the river, a timeless tradition believed to bring good luck and make wishes come true.
Experience the Hoi An evening food tour by Vespa for a complete immersion into the local culture, traditions, and flavours that make this town so special. Buckle up, indulge your senses, and let the Vespa whisk you away on an adventure that will leave you with lasting memories of Hoi An’s hidden culinary treasures and its incredible local atmosphere. Book your Hoi An Vespa Food Tour now!
- Pick up and drop off IN & AROUND Hoi An Ancient Town
- Vintage Army style motorbike/scooter/Vespa – driver – petrol for entire journey.
- Experienced & licensed driver
- Taxes & permits
- Helmet & rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All local food tastes during the tour and dinner
- Local travel insurance (but we also recommend that you have your own oversea insurance)
- Tip for local driver & tour guide
- Other personal expenses not mentioned in the tour
- Pick up from hotel/place far from Hoi An centre (more than 5km)
HOI AN VESPA FOOD TOUR Q & A:
1. Are the food & drinks included?
Yes, food and drink are included (you will be tasting some kind of local food during the food tour with our local guide, then have dinner at the end and mineral water, all are included in the price). Vegan & Vegetarian options are available (please inform us before the tour start).
Easy & comfortable clothing and footwear. Shoes or sandals would be sufficient for the short walk required.
3. What happens if it rains?
we got ponchos for you, please keep the adventure spirits on our trips and having fun as locals here.
4. Is it safe to do the trip?
Safety is our top priority, we understand that no Safety is no holiday and no business. All of our drivers are experienced & well-trained.
5. Who This Experience Is Good For?
Anyone who enjoys experiencing ordinary life and seeking out new experiences in Hoi An and Vietnam.
6. Difficulty Level?
This tour is designed for beginners, and no prior experience is necessary.