HANOI VESPA TOUR – EXOTIC FOOD & AUTHENTIC CULTURE SNAPSHOT:
This tour is a fun way to experience the sights, smells and tastes of Hanoi. And definitely, the best way to see and learn about the real Hanoi not just the tourist sites.
On our Hanoi Vespa Tour, We would journey you to so many parts of Hanoi that you would not otherwise see and even imagine about, from the maze of zigzagging backstreets, hectic traffic, old French boulevards to the off-roads along the Red river as well as tasting the most delicious dishes of Hanoi. Also, we pass by most of the famous city’s landmarks!
Morning Tour: 08:00 – 12:30
Afternoon Tour: 12:30 – 17:00
Sunset & Night Tour: 17:00 – 21:30
Private Tour: at any time
Duration: 4.5 hours
Pick-up & Drop-off at your hotel in the Centre of Hanoi ( in and around the OLD QUARTER)
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for more details!
Tour price: $69 USD per person, kids under 12 receive 30% off and kids 3-5 are free.
Common Q & A:
1. Are the food & drinks included?
Yes, all food and drinks are included ( Authentic local food and drinks)
2. Can we see Hanoi train-street?
Yes you can, the famous Hanoi Train-street is a part of our itinerary. Though the train street was closed recently, we know HOW, WHEN , WHERE & WHAT to take you in to watch the train going through while having a cup of coffee.
3. Do I have to ride the Vespa?
No, You do NOT have to ride the Vespa, we provide you with professional, licensed & experienced drivers. Hassle free to sit on the back of the bike as pillion passengers.
HANOI VESPA TOURS INCLUSION
- Pick up and drop off
- Classic Vespa tour
- Experienced driver
- Helmet & rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
- All drivers are licensed and we provide local travel insurance, but we also recommend that you have your own.
HIGHLIGHTS: HANOI VESPA TOUR EXOTIC FOOD & AUTHENTIC CULTURE
Part 1: Explore the parts-unknown of Hanoi
- Riding through the maze of zigzagging backstreet and narrow alleyways and markets
- Diving into the rivers of motorbikes and Hanoi street symphony.
- Travelling with all your senses heightened: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting and Smelling…
- Experiencing the GOOD, the BAD and the WEIRD of the city as it is what it is.
- Experiencing different slides of life behind the scene, the hidden part of the iceberg and the parts unknown.
- Meeting people where they live, work, learn and pray.
- Building personal connections and culture exchanges.
Part 2: Hanoi Classical Romance & City’s highlights
- Riding through the chronology of time in Hanoi from the thousands year old parts to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruising around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, vibrant Hanoi Old Quater.
- Passing by the must-see highlights of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Temple of literature, Tran Quoc temple, West lake, Truc Bach lake, Hoan Kiem lake, Opera House, Saint Joseph cathedral and train street.
- Crossing and watching the sunset on the historical and legendary Long Bien bridge.
Parts 3: Hanoi Food Culture Experiences
- Savoring 7-10 food wonders of Hanoi
- Eating at random street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
- Family and home foods and special delicacies
- Unique egg coffee , Local moonshine, green tea, sugar cane juice, puddings and fresh local beer ( Bia Hoi)
HANOI VESPA TOUR EXOTIC FOOD & AUTHENTIC CULTURE DETAILED ITINERARY
Our tour starts at your hotel in and around Hanoi Old Quarter. You will be greeted by our guide and driver at your hotel lobby or our meeting point for safety briefing, we then begin our adventure!
The first part of our Hanoi Vespa tour with EXOTIC FOOD & AUTHENTIC CULTURE, we expose you the REAL HANOI with a day in the life experiences, featured with the parts-unknown of the city with slices of life in the maze of backstreets, tiny alleyways, local homes, schools, random markets and black market, experiencing where and how locals live, work and play. Other travel companies show just you the beautiful and tell you to run away from the bad and the weird of your destinations. On Hanoi Backstreet Tours’ journeys, not only do we show you the good but we also expose the bad and the weird of your destinations as it is what it is. For us, the run-off-the mill tourist sites are only the tip of the iceberg, the majority of your destinations remains hidden in the parts-unknown.
The second part of our Hanoi Classic Vespa Tour, we pass by & stop at the MUST-SEE places of our beautiful city such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum-the Mecca of Vietnamese, The 1000 year-old Buddhist and Taoist temples of Tran Quoc, temple of Literature, the historical training track, the enchanting French Quarter, The hustling & bustling Old Quarter, the romantic lakes of Hoan Kiem, West lake , Hanoi Opera House; famous Long Bien bridge etc.
The last part of our Hanoi Vespa tour with EXOTIC FOOD en route, you gonna stop at different AUTHENTIC restaurants, eateries and food-stalls. So you can savor the tastiest of the tasty dishes of Hanoi, including family heirloom and secret recipe dishes, local delicacies and specialties.