HANOI TO NINH BINH BACKROAD TOUR
Hanoi to Ninh Binh Backroad Tour includes a 2 hour road trip in a car/ LUXURY DCAR LIMOUSINE. Plus, about 20 km motorcycle ride and a 2 hour boat ride through caves, and past rice paddies, villages, and limestone karsts. Enjoying the scenic countryside with a hike up to Mua cave for spectacular panorama view and photo shooting opportunity. The highlight of our tour is the experiences that you gain en route not the destination. We get you engaged with local touches from the food, culture and hands-on experiences to live a day in the life of Vietnamese people in the countryside. Building cultural connections and exchanges through our journeys.
Our tour from Hanoi to Ninh Binh day tour starts at 6:45 AM. You derserve to have a best day ever by waking up early for 3 following reasons.
- Beating the traffic jam in the city of Hanoi as we have to go through the busy city center to get to Ninh Binh, no better choice! If we leave later around 7:30 AM, it is rush hours, then it waste us 1 hour or even more to get out of the city, and if we start at 6:45, then it takes us maximum 20 minutes.
- Beating the crownd at the tourist sites as we are “early birds catch the worms”, we dont see many people around us, we can skip the line and dont have to waste our time for a long queue.
- Beating the heat of the day for our morning hike up to Mua cave for a fantastic fresh panorama view of the area.
Please help us to help you to have a great day just simply by waking up early ” early to bed, early to rise make the men wealthy, healthy and wise”
Duration Full day
Starting time: 6:45 AM – Finishing time: 6:30 PM
Pick-up & Drop-off from your hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter. Otherwise we will pick you up from our Meeting Point: Hidden Gem Coffee No. 3B Hang tre Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi ( 15 minutes before the tours start ) https://goo.gl/maps/CjZXKrDtTEB6ViZW9
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized.
Tour price: $89 USD per person, kids under 11 receive 30% off and kids 3-5 are free. PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for more details.
Group size: Minimum 2 people, Maximum 12 people.
HANOI TO NINH BINH BACKROAD TOUR INCLUSION:
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in and around the Hanoi OLD QUARTER.
- Hanoi – Ninh Binh round trip by car/LUXURY DCAR LIMOUSINE
- Tam coc or Trang An boat Trip ( 2 hours)
- Ninh Binh countryside motorcycle tour 2.5 hours)
- Hikinng up and down Mua Cave for spectacular panorama view ( 30 minutes)
- Visiting Thai Vi temple, Hoa Lu ancient capital
- Visiting Bich Dong temple and rugged hike in the hidden trail, if the weather is nice.
- Experienced driver
- English speaking guide
- All food and drinks ( authentic local food at the home-hosted dining experiences)
- Entrance fees & permits
HIGHLIGHT: HANOI TO NINH BINH BACKROAD TOUR:
- Surround yourself in the rich history and breathtaking scenery of Vietnam
- Step back in time at the ancient citadel of Hoa Lu, Vietnam’s first capital
- 2 hour scenic motorbike epic amongst the lime karsts and surrounding scenery.
- 30 minute hike for the spectacular panorama view of Ninh Binh from Mua cave.
- Experiencing the day-in-the-life of Vietnamese people in the countryside.
- Take a row boat through the UNESCO site of Tam Coc to explore magnificent caves and get up close to the region’s spectacular karst country.
HANOI TO NINH BINH BACKROAD TOUR ITINERARY:
Most of tour buses leave Hanoi for Ninh Binh around 8:00 AM that’s why we leave at 6:45. Our journey begins with a 2 hour drive in a CAR / LUXURY DCAR LIMOUSINE from the hectic capital of Hanoi to the rural province of Ninh Binh, approximately 100 kilometers away.
On arrival, we start our morning excersise by a 30 minite hike up and down to Mua cave to admire the spectacular panorama view of Tam Coc valley and Ngo Dong river. We then ride to Tam Coc, a new addition to UNESCO’s list of heritage sites. It is often referred to as the Halong Bay of the land due to its spectacular scenery. It is a truly wonderful sight to see. We’ll board on row boats for a 2 hour journey through caves, passing local villages along the river system of the Red River Delta. The scenery comprises of lush green rice paddies during the rice growing seasons and the surrounding limestone karsts make for a stunning backdrop, presenting many photo opportunities for the keen photographers amongst the group.
We will have lunch at a local home-hosted restaurant for an authentic Vietnamese meal. After lunch, we will start our Ninh Binh motorbike tour, It is definitely the best way to discover the cultural and natural beauties of Ninh Binh countryside. As you sitting in the back of our experienced drivers for a safe and fun ride throughout the area.Tthe detours of country-roads featuring with limestone karsts, towering above you as you ride along back-roads and beautiful scenery. Ninh Binh motorbike tour is an epic that you could explore through the highway and byway of the this beautiful place. En route, we are passing rice paddies, farms and villages to experience the day-in-the-life of Vietnamese people. Also, we stop to visit a thousands year old lime-stone temple of Thai Vi. Climbing up the natural great-wall of Mua mountain and Mua cave, it is a spectacular spot to watch the spectacular panorama view of the area.
The last destination of our Ninh Binh motorbike tour is Hoa Lu, the location of the capital of Vietnam during the Dinh Dynasty (968-980) and early Le Dynasty (980-1009). The ancient citadel once covered 300 hectares of land, however the passage of time has left few remains of this once glorious capital of the Vietnam. We finish our Ninh Binh motorbike tour to return to Hanoi.
We organize Ninh Binh motorbike tour from Hanoi and at Ninh Binh around Tam Coc an Trang An areas. Our Ninh Binh Motorbike Tour covers most most the highlights of Ninh Binh such as Tam Coc boat ride, Trang An boat ride, Bich Dong temple , Thai Vi temple, Climbing up to Mua cave for the panorama view, Bai Dinh temple. Our Ninh Binh motorbike tours is the best way for travellers to explore from the highway and byway of Ninh Binh, like a cultural ride of life-time to understand more about the day in the life of Vietnamese people in the countryside.