Hanoi Motorbike Food Tours by night is a fun way to experience the sights, smells and tastes of Hanoi and the vibe of the city by night. Definitely, the best way to see and learn about the REAL HANOI and tasting REAL HANOI FOOD not just the run-off-the-mill tourist sites and restaurants.
Hanoi night-life is completely different from day-life, If you are a foodie and you want to beat the heat of the day and to experience blast night life of Hanoi and tasting the best food of the day, Hanoi Motorbike Food Tours is for you.
We would journey you to so many parts of Hanoi that you would not otherwise see and even imagine about. From the maze of zigzagging backstreets, hectic traffic, old French boulevards. Also, experiencing some special nightly activities of the city as well as tasting the most delicious dishes of Hanoi.
Hanoi Motorbike food tours by night takes our foodies beyond the tourist attractions and run away from the touristic restaurants to the unknown parts of Hanoi. Sometimes, tracking the food trails of celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain in Hanoi and somewhere that only locals go and know. We then dig beneath the crowds and chaos of thousands of local eateries to pick out the best of the best to treat you with the meals of your lifetime.
Joining our tour to source the best street eats from markets, food carts, street cafes and other hard-to-find-but-totally-worth-the-effort secret spots
Touring Time: 17:00 – 21:30
Private Tour: at any time
Duration: 4.5 hours
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for more details!
Pick-up & Drop-off from your hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter. Otherwise we will pick you up from our Meeting Point: Hidden Gem Coffee No. 3B Hang tre Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi ( 15 minutes before the tours start ) https://goo.gl/maps/CjZXKrDtTEB6ViZW9
Tour price: $59.9 USD per person, kids under 12 receive 30% off and kids 3-5 are free.
INCLUSION OF HANOI MOTORBIKE FOOD TOURS BY NIGHT
- Pick up and drop off
- Vintage MISNK Motorbike
- Experienced driver
- Helmet & rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
All drivers are licensed and we provide local travel insurance, but we also recommend that you have your own
HIGHLIGHTS: OUR 4.5 HOURS HANOI MOTORBIKE FOOD TOURS BY NIGHT INCLUDE 4 PARTS AS FOLOWS:
Part 1: Explore the parts-unknown of Hanoi
- Riding through the maze of zigzagging backstreet and narrow alleyways & markets
- Diving into the rivers of motorbikes and Hanoi street symphony.
- Travelling with all your senses heightened: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Experiencing the GOOD, the BAD and the WEIRD of the city as it is what it is.
- Experiencing different slides of life behind the scene, the hidden part of the iceberg, the parts unknown.
- Meeting people where they live, work, learn and pray.
- Building personal connections and culture exchanges.
Part 2: Hanoi Classical Romance & City’s highlights
- Riding through the chronology of time in Hanoi from the thousands year old parts to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruising around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, vibrant Hanoi Old Quater.
- Passing by the must-see highlights of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Temple of literature, Tran Quoc temple, West lake, Truc Bach lake, HoanKiem lake, Opera House, Saint Joseph cathedral and train tracks.
Part 3: Hanoi Before & Now
- Zipping around the West lake, passing the most peaceful parts of the city with ancient villages nested around the West lake, Truc Bach lake and B52
- Experiencing the new parts of Hanoi.
- Immersing yourselves into the colorful and peaceful flower markets.
- Experiencing different slices of life and the contrast in harmonyin Hanoi.
- Crossing and watching the sunset on the historical and legendary Long Bien bridge.
Parts 4: Hanoi Food Culture Experiences
- Tasting 7-10 authentic wonders of Hanoi cuisine- just like the locals do on the streets.
- Eating at random street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
- Experiencing Family’s heirloom food and special delicacies
- Riding alomng hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi.
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Try local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisine
- Enjoying Hanoi egg coffee in a Hidden Gem Cafe
Our Hanoi Motorbike Food Tours by night starts at your hotel in and around Hanoi Old Quarter, You will be greeted by our guide and driver at your hotel lobby or our meeting point for safety briefing, we then begin our adventure!
The first part of our Hanoi Motorbike food tours by night, we expose you the REAL HANOI with a day in the life experiences, featured with the parts-unknown of the city with slices of life in the maze of backstreets, tiny alleyways, local homes, schools, random markets and black market, experiencing where & how locals live, work and play. Other travel companies show just you the beautiful and tell you to run away from the bad and the weird of your destinations. On Hanoi Backstreet Tours’ journeys, not only do we show you the good but we also expose the bad and the weird of your destinations as it is what it is. For us, the run-off-the mill tourist sites are only the tip of the iceberg, the majority of your destinations remains hidden in the parts-unknown.
The second part Hanoi Motorbike food tours by night, we pass by & stop at the MUST-SEEE places of our beautiful city such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum-the Mecca of Vietnamese, The 1000 year-old Buddhist and Toasist temples of Tran Quoc, temple of Literature, the historical training track, the enchanting French Quarter, The hustling & bustling Old Quarter, the romantic lakes of Hoan Kiem, West lake , Hanoi Opera House & famous Long Bien bridge etc.
The third part of Hanoi Motorbike Food tours by night, we also take you to the peaceful & allure out-skirt villages around West lake and Truc Bach lake to enrich your experiences about the contrast in harmony of life between the city center and her out-skirt.
The last part of Hanoi Motorbike Food tours by night en route, you gonna stop at different AUTHENTIC restaurants, eateries and food stalls to savor the tastiest of the tasty dishes of Hanoi including family heirloom & secret recipe dishes, local delicacies and specialties.