HANOI MOTORBIKE TOURS SNAPSHOT:
Hanoi Motorbike Tours: FOOD, CULTURE, SIGHT & FUN on Vintage Minsk Motorbike is a fun way to experience the sights, smells and tastes of Hanoi. And definitely, the best way to see and learn about the real Hanoi not just the tourist sites.
We would journey you to so many parts of Hanoi that you would not otherwise see and even imagine about, from the maze of zigzagging backstreets, hectic traffic to the enchanting French boulevards as well as tasting the most delicious dishes of Hanoi. Also, we pass by and tick off most of the famous city’s landmarks!
Morning Tour: 07:30 – 12:00 ( Lunch at the end)
Afternoon Tour: 12:30 – 17:00 ( Lunch at the beginning)
Sunset & Night Tour: 17:00 -21:30 ( Dinner around 19:30)
Private Tour: at any time
Duration: 4.5 hours
Pick-up & Drop-off from your hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter. Otherwise we will pick you up from our Meeting Point: Hidden Gem Coffee No. 3B Hang tre Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi ( 15 minutes before the tours start ) https://goo.gl/maps/CjZXKrDtTEB6ViZW9
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size.
Tour price: $49 USD per person, kids under 11 receive 30% off and kids under 5 are free.
Common Q & A:
1. Are the food & drinks included?
Yes! All food and drinks are included in our tour package. We provide Authentic, Healthy, and Organic meals & drinks that cater to all dietary requirements. Vegan and Vegetarian options are readily available.
2. Can we see Hanoi train-street?
Absolutely! You can experience the famous Hanoi Train-street which is included in our itinerary. Though the train street was recently closed for tourist safety, we know HOW, WHEN, WHERE & WHAT to show you to have a cup of coffee while watching the train passing by just inches away in front of you. Even if there is no train during the morning tour, we will still take you there to see the train street. If you want to see the train passing by the train-street, please take the AFTERNOON or SUNSET & NIGHT TOUR.
3. Do I have to ride the motorbike? No, You do NOT have to ride the motorbike. Our professional, licensed & experienced drivers will ensure that you have a hassle-free experience as you sit on the back of the bike as pillion passengers.
4. What happens if it rains?
Weather is not a concern for our Hanoi Motorbike Tours. We conduct tours no matter the rain or sunshine. In case it rains, we do provide rain ponchos for all our riders.
5. Do we go INSIDE the tourist attractions?
Our focus is NOT entirely on the tourist attractions. On this tour, we don’t go INSIDE the attractions, but instead, we will take you to the HIDDEN GEMS and HARD-TO-FIND places that expose the REAL Hanoi. We spend our time taking you off the beaten path and to the less frequently visited sites, showcasing the authentic Hanoi that you cannot discover on your own.
During the tour, we do go by some of the highlighted landmarks where we pause for photos and then continue onwards. Our Hanoi Motorbike Tours are catered to offer a unique experience for our guests that showcase Hanoi from a different angle. If any attraction interests you, you can always revisit the place on your own and spend as long as you’d like.
HANOI MOTORBIKE TOURS INCLUSION:
- Pick up and drop off
- Vintage-army-style motorbike
- Experienced driver
- Helmet & rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
- Entrance Fees
- All drivers are licensed and we provide local travel insurance, but we also recommend that you have your own.
HIGHLIGHTS: HANOI MOTORBIKE TOURS INCLUDES 3 PARTS AS FOLLOWS:
Part 1: Explore the parts-unknown of Hanoi
- Riding through the maze of zigzagging backstreet and narrow alleyways and markets
- Diving into the rivers of motorbikes and Hanoi street symphony.
- Travelling with all your senses heightened: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting and Smelling…
- Experiencing the GOOD, the BAD and the WEIRD of the city as it is what it is.
- Experiencing different slides of life behind the scene, the hidden part of the iceberg and the parts unknown.
- Meeting people where they live, work, learn and pray.
- Building personal connections and culture exchanges.
Part 2: Hanoi Classical Romance & City’s highlights
- Riding through the chronology of time in Hanoi from the thousands year old parts to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruising around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, vibrant Hanoi Old Quater.
- Passing by the must-see highlights of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Temple of literature, Tran Quoc temple, West lake, Truc Bach lake, HoanKiem lake, Opera House, Saint Joseph cathedral and train street.
- Crossing the historical and legendary Long Bien bridge.
Parts 3: Hanoi Food Culture Experiences
- Savoring 7 AUTHENTIC Vietnamese dishes and Hanoi delicacies.
- Unique egg coffee , local moonshine, green tea, local beer…
- All food and drinks are healthy, organic and authentic.
HANOI MOTORBIKE TOURS DETAILED ITINERARY
Experience the best Hanoi Motorbike Tours that start right from your hotel in and around Hanoi Old Quarter with the Hanoi Backstreet Tours. Our guide and driver will greet you at your hotel lobby or our meeting point and provide a safety briefing before we embark on our adventure.
During the first part of our Hanoi Motorbike Tours, we’ll show you the REAL HANOI with day-to-day life experiences on the streets of Vietnam’s capital. Explore the maze of backstreets, tiny alleyways, local homes, schools, markets, and black markets that are off the beaten path. We show you not only the good, but also the bad and the weird of your destinations, providing you with an authentic picture of Hanoi.
For the second part of our Hanoi Motorbike Tours, we stop by and visit the MUST-SEE places of Hanoi, such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum-the Mecca of Vietnamese, The 1000 year-old Buddhist temples of Tran Quoc, the amazing Hanoi TRAIN-STREET, the enchanting French Quarter, The hustling & bustling Old Quarter, the romantic lakes of Hoan Kiem and West lake & famous Long Bien bridge.
The last part of your Hanoi Motorbike Tours is all about food! We’ve got AUTHENTIC, HEALTHY & ORGANIC FOOD at the Hidden Gem Cafe where we savor the tastiest dishes of Hanoi. And if you’re vegan or vegetarian, don’t worry – our menu has ample options for everybody.
Join us on Hanoi Motorbike Tours for a unique experience of the city and its culture..