Hanoi night-life is completely different from day-life, If you are a foodie and you want to beat the heat of the day and to experience blast night life of Hanoi and tasting the best food of the day, Special Hanoi Jeep Food Tours By Night is for you.
Special Hanoi Jeep Food Tours By Night is a fun way to experience the sights, smells and tastes of Hanoi. And definitely, the best way to see and learn about the REAL HANOI and tasting REAL HANOI FOOD not just the run-off-the-mill tourist sites and restaurants. We would journey you to so many parts of Hanoi that you would not otherwise see and even imagine about, from the maze of zigzagging backstreets, hectic traffic, old French boulevards, and witnessing some special nightly activities of the city as well as tasting the most delicious dishes of the delicious dishes that Hanoi offers you.
Special Hanoi Jeep food tours by night takes our foodies beyond the tourist attractions and run away from the touristic restaurants to the unknown parts of Hanoi, sometimes, tracking the food trails of celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain in Hanoi and somewhere that only locals go and know. We then dig beneath the crowds and chaos of thousands of local eateries to pick out the best of the best to treat you with the meals of your lifetime.
Joining our tour to source the best street eats from markets, food carts, street cafes and other hard-to-find-but-totally-worth-the-effort secret spots
Touring Time: 17:00 – 21:30
Private Tour: at any time
Duration: 4.5 hours
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for more details!
Pick-up & Drop-off from your hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter. Otherwise we will pick you up from our Meeting Point: Hidden Gem Coffee No. 3B Hang tre Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi ( 15 minutes before the tours start ) https://goo.gl/maps/CjZXKrDtTEB6ViZW9
Tour price: $51 USD per person, kids under 12 receive 30% off and kids 3-5 are free.
INCLUSION OF HANOI JEEP FOOD TOURS
- Pick up and drop off
- Vintage Jeep
- Experienced driver
- Helmet & rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
All drivers are licensed and we provide local travel insurance, but we also recommend that you have your own
HIGHLIGHTS: OUR 4.5 HOURS SPECIAL HANOI JEEP FOOD TOURS INCLUDE 3 PARTS AS FOLOWS:
Part 1: Explore the parts-unknown of Hanoi
- Riding through the maze of zigzagging backstreet and narrow alleyways & markets
- Diving into the rivers of motorbikes and Hanoi street symphony.
- Travelling with all your senses heightened: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Experiencing the GOOD, the BAD and the WEIRD of the city as it is what it is.
- Experiencing different slides of life behind the scene, the hidden part of the iceberg, the parts unknown.
- Meeting people where they live, work, learn and pray.
- Building personal connections and culture exchanges.
Part 2: Hanoi Classical Romance & City’s highlights
- Riding through the chronology of time in Hanoi from the thousands year old parts to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruising around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, vibrant Hanoi Old Quater.
- Passing by the must-see highlights of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Temple of literature, Tran Quoc temple, West lake, Truc Bach lake, HoanKiem lake, Opera House, Saint Joseph cathedral and train tracks.
- Crossing and watching the sunset on the historical and legendary Long Bien bridge.
Parts 3: Hanoi Food Culture Experiences
- Tasting 7-10 authentic wonders of Hanoi cuisine- just like the locals do on the streets.
- Eating at random street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
- Experiencing Family’s heirloom food and special delicacies
- Riding alomng hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi.
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Try local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisine
- Enjoying Hanoi egg coffee in a Hidden Gem Cafe
Common Q & A:
1. Are the food & drinks included?
Yes, all food and drinks are included ( Authentic local food and drinks)
2. Can we see Hanoi train-street?
Yes you can, the famous Hanoi Train-street is a part of our itinerary. Though the train street was closed recently, we know HOW, WHEN , WHERE & WHAT to take you in to watch the train going through while having a cup of coffee.
3.What happen if it rains?
When it rains we provide you with rain ponchos.
Our Special Hanoi Jeep Food Tours starts at your hotel in and around Hanoi Old Quarter, You will be greeted by our guide and driver at your hotel lobby or our meeting point for safety briefing, we then begin our adventure!
On the first part of our Special Hanoi Jeep food tours, we expose you the REAL HANOI with a day in the life experiences, featured with the parts-unknown of the city with slices of life in the maze of backstreets, tiny alleyways, local homes, schools, random markets and black market, experiencing where & how locals live, work and play. Other travel companies show just you the beautiful and tell you to run away from the bad and the weird of your destinations. On Hanoi Backstreet Tours’ journeys, not only do we show you the good but we also expose the bad and the weird of your destinations as it is what it is. For us, the run-off-the mill tourist sites are only the tip of the iceberg, the majority of your destinations remains hidden in the parts-unknown.
On the second part Special Hanoi Jeep food tours, we pass by & stop at the MUST-SEEE places of our beautiful city such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum-the Mecca of Vietnamese, The 1000 year-old Buddhist and Toasist temples of Tran Quoc, temple of Literature, the historical training track, the enchanting French Quarter, The hustling & bustling Old Quarter, the romantic lakes of Hoan Kiem, West lake , Hanoi Opera House & famous Long Bien bridge etc.
On the last part of Special Hanoi Jeep Food tours en route, you gonna stop at different AUTHENTIC restaurants, eateries and food stalls to savor the tastiest of the tasty dishes of Hanoi including family heirloom & secret recipe dishes, local delicacies and specialties.