Hanoi Food Tours by walking is a best way to learn about Hanoi Food, Culture and Life-style as you could dive into the tiny alleys to explore where local people live, work and eat. On our Hanoi food tour by walking, we expose you places that hard-to-find but worth-to-visit and places that only locals go and locals go.
Moreover, this special Hanoi Food Tours by walking, is a combination of savoring and practicing authentic Hanoi culinary & culture. Unlike other food tours, you just eat from here to there, on our Hanoi Food Tours by walking, we engage our travellers with the locals by cultural connections and inspire our travellers sometimes to prepare and to cook what they eat so that they have hands-on experriences about Hanoi food and culture. To experience a culture one must experience its cuisine!
”The proof of the pudding is in the eating”. In Hanoi, the best and the worst food is always the one at the local street food stands. Eating on the street is not only Hanoi food culture but a life style. Therefore, Hanoi food tours by walking is a best way to learn about Hanoi Food and Culture as you could dive into the tiny alleys to explore where local people live, work and eat. On our Hanoi street food tours by walking, we expose you places that hard-to-find but worth-to-visit and places that only locals go and locals go.
Hanoi Food Tours by walking takes our foodies beyond the tourist attractions and run away from the touristic restaurants to the maze of tiny alleys of Hanoi Old Quarter where live local people in such tiny local houses to experience how they live and eat.
We then dig beneath the crowds and chaos of thousands of local eateries to pick out the best of the best to treat you with the meals of your lifetime.
Joining our Hanoi food tasting tours by walking to source the best street eats from markets, food carts, street cafes and other hard-to-find-but-totally-worth-the-effort secret spots.
Night Tours: 18:00 – 21:00 (highly recommended for better street food)
Tour price: $25 USD per person
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge, please contact us for more details.
- Note: Please kindly show up 10 minutes before the tours start at our MEETING POINT Hidden Gem Coffee, Add: No. 3B Hang tre Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi for the egg coffee show and hands-on experiences about this special delicacy of Hanoi and Vietnam.https://goo.gl/maps/CjZXKrDtTEB6ViZW9
- Learn how to make Hanoi Egg Coffee and Fruit Springroll
- Tasting 7-10 authentic wonders of Hanoi cuisine– just like the locals do on the streets.
- Eating at random street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
- Experiencing Family’s heirloom food and special delicacies
- Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Try local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisine
- Enjoying Hanoi egg coffee and taking in a spectacular night view at Hidden Gem Coffee
WE ALSO ORGANIZED THE BEST HANOI FOOD TOURS AS FOLLOWS: Hanoi Food Tours by Jeep, Hanoi Food Tours by Motorbike, Hanoi Food Tours by Vespa, Hanoi Food Tours by Scooter, Hanoi Food Tours by Motorcycle, Hanoi Food Tours by Sidecar.