HANOI COUNTRYSIDE VESPA TOUR SNAPSHOT
Hanoi countryside Vespa tour is the one-of-a-kind journey for you. If you want to escape from the hustling & bustling city of Hanoi to immerse yourselves into the peaceful and allure villages and tranquil farms and paddy fields of the Red River Delta. Explore the timeless traditional villages and learn about “a day in the life” of the locals outside of Hanoi. Also, learning about the impacts on the local people under urbanization and industrialization. A cherry on the cake is a visit to Co Loa the ancient citadel, date back to the 3rd century BC to learn about the origin and mythology of Vietnamese People.
Hanoi countryside Vespa tour is the best way to spend a day of your life in Hanoi with the day in the life of the locals outside of Hanoi.
Morning Tour: 07:30 – 12:00
Afternoon Tour: 12:30 – 17:00
Private Tour: at any time
Duration: 4.5 hours
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for more details!
Pick-up & Drop-off from your hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter. Otherwise we will pick you up from our Meeting Point: Hidden Gem Coffee No. 3B Hang tre Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi ( 15 minutes before the tours start ) https://goo.gl/maps/CjZXKrDtTEB6ViZW9
Tour price: $49.9 USD per person, kids under 12 receive 30% off and kids 3-5 are free.
- Pick up and drop off
- Vintage motorbike/ Vespa/Scooter
- Experienced driver
- Helmet & rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
- All drivers are licensed and we provide local travel insurance, but we also recommend that you have your own
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS OF HANOI COUNTRYSIDE VESPA TOUR
Part 1: Exploring Hanoi Outskirts
– Take a Vespa ride through the busy streets of Hanoi, experiencing the thrilling motorbike culture of the city.
– Cross the historic Long Bien Bridge, capturing picturesque views of the Red River and the city.
– Ride through the small back alleys in the outskirt area of Hanoi, discovering the authentic local life that tourists rarely see.
Part 2: Hanoi Countryside Village Discovery:
– Begin the day by crossing Dong Tru Bridge and Duong River, entering the rural villages surrounding Hanoi.
– Witness the daily life of Hanoi people outside of the city, including farmers working in the fields and livestock farming.
– Experience the tranquility and simplicity of village life, a stark contrast to the bustling city.
– Arrive at Co Loa Ancient Citadel, a historic site dating back to 280s BC. Learn about Vietnamese culture, history, and mythology through the preserved architecture.
– Explore Co Loa village, which serves as a living museum of Vietnamese culture and daily life.
– Enjoy a local meal to experience authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
DETAILED ITINERARY HANOI COUNTRYSIDE VESPA TOUR
Hanoi countryside Vespa tour starts from the lively and bustling old quarter of Hanoi, we embark on an exhilarating journey through the buzzing motorbike-filled streets. Our first stop is the historic Long Bien bridge, where we cross the majestic Red River, capturing amazing photos of the ancient bridge and the breathtaking panoramic view of the city and river.
Venturing into the hidden back alleys of Hanoi’s outskirts, we immerse ourselves in the authentic side of the city that tourists rarely get to see. This is a chance to experience the real Hanoi, away from the beaten path and typical tourist attractions. We get a glimpse into the everyday lives of local people, witnessing the rural villages, farmers toiling in the fields, and the presence of livestock. The stark contrast to city life is truly eye-opening.
Our main destination for the day is the Co Loa ancient citadel. This historic site dates back to 280 BC and offers a captivating insight into Vietnamese culture, history, and mythology through its well-preserved architecture. In addition, we delve deep into the traditional way of life in rural Hanoi, with activities such as wet rice farming, exploring local markets, and witnessing the production of handicrafts. Co Loa village is like a living museum, encapsulating the essence of Vietnamese culture and daily life.
We conclude our incredible day with a home-hosted meal, lovingly prepared by a local family. Here, we indulge in authentic Vietnamese cuisine, forging a meaningful connection with the local culture.
As we head back to Hanoi, our Hanoi countryside Vespa tour comes to an end, leaving us with cherished memories of our enriching day spent discovering the hidden gems of Hanoi and experiencing the true essence of Vietnamese life.