Hanoi countryside Jeep tours is the one-of-a-kind journey for you, if you want to escape from the hustling & bustling city of Hanoi to immerse yourselves into the peaceful and allure villages and tranquil farms of the Red River Delta to explore the timeless traditional villages and learn about “a day in the life” of the locals outside of Hanoi. Also, learning about the impacts on the local people under urbanization and industrialization.
Morning Tour: 08:00 – 12:30
Afternoon Tour: 12:30 – 17:00
Private Tour: at any time
Duration: 4.5 hours
Pick-up & Drop-off from the hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter.
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for more details!
Tour price: $49.9 USD per person, kids under 12 receive 30% off and kids 3-5 are free.
HANOI COUNTRYSIDE JEEP TOURS INCLUSION:
- Pick up and drop off from the hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter
- Vintage Gaz69 Jeep
- Experienced driver
- Rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
- All drivers are licensed and we provide local travel insurance, but we also recommend that you have your own.
HANOI COUNTRYSIDE JEEP TOURS HIGHLIGHTS
- Take a tour around Hanoi’s countryside on a vintage Jeep
- Spend some time away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi
- Learning about the Vietnamese agriculture and farming
- Learning about the changes of the rural life in the transition process of urbanization and modernization
- Learn about the daily life of residents and the history of the thousands year old Bat Trang Ceramic village
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure with a meal included in the village
Our Hanoi countryside Jeep tours start at you’re your hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter. We soon leave the busy streets of Hanoi via a scenic road winding through the city’s Old Quarter, through the urban outskirts, and into the countryside. We’ll cross the bridge to the other side of the Red river where you could immerse yourselves into to tranquil countryside. Explore the villages along the Red River Delta and learn about what daily life is like for these local residents. Admire the beautiful scenery of farmlands and estuaries and end the tour at the 1000-year-old ceramic village of Bat Trang to learn about the ancient art. Also, learning about the impacts on the local people under urbanization and industrialization. Hanoi Countryside Jeep Tours is a perfect way to learn about the life outside of Hanoi and to live a day in the life of the local people in the outskirt of the city.