If you do not have enough time for Halong bay 2 or 3 days cruise and to off the beaten touristic trails, a full day tour to Halong Bay with the amazing decor – Halong Backstreet Tours day cruise will be a great option to take. It is a new day cruise in Halong Bay with 7 hour cruise ( instead of 4 hour trip compare with other normal day cruises). Our full day Halong Backstreet Tours 7 hour cruise will expose you as much as a 2 day day tour.
Departure: Daily 7:30 – 8:00 AM.
Duration: Full day ( 7:30 -19:30)
Pick-up & drop off : at the hotels in and around the OLD QUARTER of Hanoi.
Theme: Nature/Soft Adventure, Relaxation
Suitable: Family with children, Travel with friends, Honeymoon couple, Solo traveller
Price: 79$ USD per adult , children under 4 is FREE, Children from 5 -11 year old pay 75%.
- Admiring stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains at Halong Bay
- Exploring Sung Sot Cave – one of the most amazing caves in the bay
- Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch on board
- Kayaking and swimming at Trinh Nu Beach
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Ha Long Bay while climbing to the top of Ti Top island
- Great chance to join in interesting activities on board like sunset party, cooking class for Pho rolls, relax and admire the sunset at Halong bay
07.30-08.00: Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Ha Long
10.15: Upon arrival at Tuan Chau harbour, you will check-in and get on board the cruise.
The cruise departs from Tuan Chau harbour for an unforgettable trip to discover the beauty of the world heritage Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you will have chance to pass through the grandeur of the legendary bay with thousands of limestone islands such as: Dog Rock, Duck Rock and especially Thumb Rock – a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in the ancient bay. Cong Cruise will stop 5 minutes for all passengers to take pictures of the breath taking view here. The cruise then continues its joyful journey to Sung Sot Cave
11.45: Discover Sung Sot Cave, the largest and most beautiful cave of Ha Long Bay. The cave also offers a variety of unique shaped stalagmites that are nowhere to be found.
The path to Sung Sot cave lies beneath the forest canopy with stone steps perched on the rocky cliff, which will delight you with the pleasure of climbing and the excitement as if you are heading to the sky.
12.30: Back onboard, you will enjoy your delicious lunch with special dishes featuring the unique taste of Vietnamese cuisine while the cruise heads toward Trinh Nu Cave area, an unspoiled stop with very few boats passing by. This stop is usually designed for 3 day 2 night tours.
13.30: Upon arrival at Trinh Nu Cave, you will have chance to take part in two exciting activities: kayaking and swimming. Kindly note that you need to kayak with all cruise members to get to the bathing area at Trinh Nu beach.
14.30: Back onboard to continue the journey to Ti Top Island.
15.00: Arrive on Ti Top island. You can climb halfway up the mountain to enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay. Looking down from high above gives you a wonderful sensation; at the same time offers you a spectacular view of every corner of the bay.
15.30: Return to the cruise and enjoy the Sunset party and cooking class while the cruise goes ashore. You will have time to relax, enjoy Vietnamese traditional tea and coffee, admire the romantic scene of sunset in Ha Long Bay on the sundeck and make the delicious Pho roll on your own.
17.00: Back to the harbour, you disembark and depart for Hanoi.
19.30-19.45 End of the trip. Thank you for choosing our services for your holiday in Vietnam. We hope to see you in the next journey.
Activities: Swimming, Kayaking, Climbing, Cave visiting, Cooking Class, Sunset Party
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather in Halong Bay, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
Inclusion of Halong Backstreet Tours
- Entrance fees of sightseeing
- Wonderfully lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Afternoon tea break and bottled water per passenger
- Kayaking and swimming at the beautiful beach
- English speaking guide
- Round trip transfer by limousine via expressway
- 7 hour cruise trip
Exclusion of Halong Backstreet Tours
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned in the program
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: FREE of charge
- From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 9 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge
- Child between 5 – 11 year old: 75% adult price
- From 11 year old: full adult price