Full Day Hanoi Motorcycle Tours starts at your hotel lobby or our meeting point for safety briefing, we then begin our adventure!
If you want to “kill 2 birds with 1 stones”, travelling in style by getting off-the-beaten-tracks whist doing a city tour of Hanoi to visit all the famous sights of the city and then enrich your travel experiences in Hanoi by venturing further outside of the city to the countryside of the Red river. Then, Full day Hanoi Motorcycle tours is for you!
Full day Hanoi motorcycle tours tours is a fun way to experience the sights, smells and tastes of Hanoi. And definitely, the best way to see and learn about the real Hanoi not just the run-off-the-mill tourist sites. We would journey you to so many parts of Hanoi that you would not otherwise see and even imagine about, from the maze of zigzagging backstreets, hectic traffic, old French boulevards to the off-roads along the Red river as well as tasting the most delicious dishes of the delicious dishes that Hanoi offers you. Also, you could come in to visit some famous sights and landmarks of Hanoi! Then we would expose you the life outside of the city with a countryside motorcycle Tour to the 1000 year old Bat Trang ceramic village to learn about the day in the life of the local residents as well as experiencing the rapid changes of Vietnam under urbanization and industrialization .
Touring time: 08:00 – 16:00
Private Tour: at any time
Duration: 8 hours
Pick-up & Drop-off from your hotels in and around Hanoi Old Quarter. Otherwise we will pick you up from our Meeting Point: Hidden Gem Coffee No. 3B Hang tre Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi ( 15 minutes before the tours start ) https://goo.gl/maps/CjZXKrDtTEB6ViZW9
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for more details!
Tour price: $85 USD per person, kids under 12 receive 30% off and kids 3-5 are free.
HIGHLIHTS: Full day Hanoi Motorcycle tours
Morning Hanoi motorcycle tours include 4 parts as follows
Part 1: Explore the parts-unknown of Hanoi
- Riding through the maze of zigzagging backstreet and narrow alleyways & markets
- Diving into the rivers of motorbikes and Hanoi street symphony.
- Travelling with all your senses heightened: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Experiencing the GOOD, the BAD and the WEIRDof the city as it is what it is.
- Experiencing different slides of life behind the scene, the hidden part of the iceberg, the parts unknown.
- Meeting people where they live, work, learn and pray.
- Building personal connections and culture exchanges.
Part 2: Hanoi Classical Romance & City’s highlights
- Riding through the chronology of time in Hanoi from the thousands year old parts to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruising around theenchanting French Colonial Quarter, vibrant Hanoi Old Quater.
- Passing bythe must-see highlights of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Temple of literature, Tran Quoc temple, West lake, Truc Bach lake, HoanKiem lake, Opera House, Saint Joseph cathedral and train tracks.
Parts 3: Hanoi Food Culture Experiences
- Savoring 7-10 food wonders of Hanoi
- Eating at random street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
- Family’s heirloom foodsand special delicacies
- Unique egg coffee , Local moonshine, green tea, sugar cane juice, puddings and fresh local beer ( Bia Hoi)
AFTERNOON: HANOI MOTORBIKE TOURS COUNTRYSIDE
- Take a tour around Hanoi’s countryside on a vintage motorcycle
- Spend some time away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi
- Learning about the Vietnamese agriculture and farming
- Learning about the changes of the rural life in the transition process of urbanization and modernization
- Learn about the daily life of residents and the history of the thousands year old Bat Trang Ceramic village
Our Full day Hanoi Motorcycle Tours starts at your hotel in and around Hanoi Old Quarter.You will be greeted by our guide and driver at your hotel lobby or our meeting point for safety briefing, we then begin our adventure!
Morning: Hanoi Motorcycle tours city
On the first part of the Hanoi Motorcycle tours, we expose you the REAL HANOI with a day in the life experiences, featured with the parts-unknown of the city with slices of life in the maze of backstreets, tiny alleyways, local homes, schools, random markets and black market, experiencing where & how locals live, work and play. Other travel companies show just you the beautiful and tell you to run away from the bad and the weird of your destinations. On Hanoi Backstreet Tours’ journeys, not only do we show you the good but we also expose the bad and the weird of your destinations as it is what it is. For us, the run-off-the mill tourist sites are only the tip of the iceberg, the majority of your destinations remains hidden in the parts-unknown.
On the second part of our Hanoi Motorcycle Tours city, you will come inside to visit the MUST-SEEE MUST-SEEE places of our beautiful city such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum-the Mecca of Vietnamese, The 1000 year-old Buddhist and Toasist temples of Tran Quoc, temple of Literature, the historical training track, the enchanting French Quarter, The hustling & bustling Old Quarter, the romantic lakes of Hoan Kiem, West lake , Hanoi Opera House & famous Long Bien bridge.
Afternoon: Hanoi Motorcycle Tours – Countryside
Leave the busy streets of Hanoi via a scenic road winding through the city, through the urban outskirts, and into the countryside. We’ll cross the bridge to the other side of the Red river where you could immerse yourselves into to tranquil countryside.
Experience the beauty of Vietnam’s countryside as you ride through back roads and along the banks of the Red River on our Hanoi village tour. See local villagers at work as your guide will engage you with traditional rural activities and sights.
We’ll continue our Jeep journey by riding through the tranquil banana and vegetable farming area of Red River. There will be lots of opportunities to stop and take photos of the beautiful surroundings and the locals working on their farms.
We then head off to the 1000 year-old village ceramic village of Bat Trang, the biggest pottery village in Vietnam where we visit an old artisan family to learn about Vietnamese art of ceramics and cuisines.