Back Of The Bike Tours Hanoi organize best ANTIQUE motorbike-moped-vespa-electric scooter – bike tours in and around Hanoi by handcrafted and unique journeys which are the perfect combination of local FOOD, CULTURE, SIGHT & FUN experiences for those who wish to learn and discover Hanoi and Vietnam in different way. Back Of The Bike Hanoi journeys you to the hard-to-find places and parts-unknown of the destinations do that traveler could have in the AUTHENTIC experiences. In Vietnam, so far the best way to venture off-the-beaten-path is on the Back Of The Bike Tours Hanoi. As it is the only way for you to venture off further and deeper into the places with one-of-a-kind experiences. There is no better way to dive into the maze of back alleys in the cities and remote country-roads to take you to the middle of nowhere. It is the random places and unassuming adventures that make the fondest memories! On the Back Of The Bike Tours Hanoi, The experience can be as short as a couple of hours, or as long as a whole day in which you can journey with Hanoi Backstreet Tours to many top travel destinaStions, and we also take you far beyond the beaten path. As the essence of our adventure travel can be found in the most ordinary places—the unassuRming backstreet cafes, eateries, family homes, schools, temples, churches, and farms that comprise the heart of Vietnam.
- Back Of The Bike Tours Hanoi – City :
2. Back Of The Bike Tours Hanoi – Countryside :
BEST SAMPLED JOURNEYS OF BACK OF THE BIKE TOURS HANOI:
- Hanoi Antique Minsk Motorcycle – Classic
- Vespa – Electric Scooter FOOD, CULTURE, SIGHT & FUN expereinces
Our tour starts at your hotel in and around Hanoi Old Quarter. You will be greeted by our guide and driver at your hotel lobby or our meeting point for safety briefing, we then begin our adventure!
The first part of our Back Of The Bike Tours Hanoi, we expose you the REAL HANOI with a day in the life experiences, featured with the parts-unknown of the city with slices of life in the maze of backstreets, tiny alleyways, local homes, schools, random markets and black market, experiencing where and how locals live, work and play. Other travel companies show just you the beautiful and tell you to run away from the bad and the weird of your destinations. On Hanoi Backstreet Tours’ journeys, not only do we show you the good but we also expose the bad and the weird of your destinations as it is what it is. For us, the run-off-the mill tourist sites are only the tip of the iceberg, the majority of your destinations remains hidden in the parts-unknown.
The second part of our Back Of The Bike Tours Hanoi,, we pass by & stop at the MUST-SEE places of our beautiful city such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum-the Mecca of Vietnamese, The 1000 year-old Buddhist and Taoist temples of Tran Quoc, temple of Literature, the historical training track, the enchanting French Quarter, The hustling & bustling Old Quarter, the romantic lakes of Hoan Kiem, West lake , Hanoi Opera House & famous Long Bien bridge etc.
The third part of our Back Of The Bike Tours Hanoi,, we also take you to the poetic & peaceful villages and floating community along the Red river to enrich your experiences about the contrast in harmony of life between the city and the countryside of Hanoi.
The last part of ourBack Of The Bike Tours Hanoi, en route, you gonna stop at different AUTHENTIC LOCAL restaurants, eateries and food-stalls. So you can savor the tastiest of the tasty dishes of Hanoi, including family heirloom and secret recipe dishes, local delicacies and specialties.
BACK OF THE BIKE TOURS HANOI INCLUSION:
- Pick up and drop off
- Antique Minsk motorbike
- Experienced driver
- Helmet & rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
- All drivers are licensed and we provide local travel insurance, but we also recommend that you have your own.
HIGHLIGHTS:BACK OF THE BIKE TOURS HANOI INCLUDES 4 PARTS AS FOLLOWS:
Part 1: Explore the parts-unknown of Hanoi
- Riding through the maze of zigzagging backstreet and narrow alleyways and markets
- Diving into the rivers of motorbikes and Hanoi street symphony.
- Travelling with all your senses heightened: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting and Smelling…
- Experiencing the GOOD, the BAD and the WEIRD of the city as it is what it is.
- Experiencing different slides of life behind the scene, the hidden part of the iceberg and the parts unknown.
- Meeting people where they live, work, learn and pray.
- Building personal connections and culture exchanges.
Part 2: Hanoi Classical Romance & City’s highlights
- Riding through the chronology of time in Hanoi from the thousands year old parts to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruising around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, vibrant Hanoi Old Quater.
- Passing by the must-see highlights of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Temple of literature, Tran Quoc temple, West lake, Truc Bach lake, HoanKiem lake, Opera House, Saint Joseph cathedral and train street.
Part 3: Red River Delta Countryside Epic
- Cruising along the off-roads and trails of the Red river farming villages
- Immersing yourselves into the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations.
- Experiencing different slices of life and the contrast in harmony between the city life and countryside life of Hanoi.
- Crossing the historical and legendary Long Bien bridge.
Parts 4: Hanoi Food Culture Experiences
- Savoring 7-10 food wonders of Hanoi
- Eating at random street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
- Family and home foods and special delicacies
- Unique egg coffee , Local moonshine, green tea, sugar cane juice, puddings and fresh local beer ( Bia Hoi)