Hanoi Street Food Scooter Tours is a best way to experience the sights, smells and tastes of Hanoi. And definitely, the best way to see and learn about the real Hanoi not just the run-off-the-mill tourist sites. On Hanoi Street Food Scooter Tours, we would journey you to so many parts of Hanoi that you would not otherwise see and even imagine about, from the maze of zigzagging backstreets, hectic traffic, old French boulevards to the peaceful ancient villages in the new part of city around the West lake as well as tasting the most delicious dishes of the delicious dishes that Hanoi offers you. Also, we pass by most of the famous city’s landmarks!
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size, please contact Hanoi Street Food Scooter Tours– Hanoi Backstreet Tours for more details!
- Riding through the maze of zigzagging backstreet and narrow alleyways & markets
- Diving into the rivers of motorbikes and Hanoi street symphony.
- Travelling with all your senses heightened: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Experiencing the GOOD, the BADand the WEIRD of the city as it is what it is.
- Experiencing different slides of life behind the scene, the hidden part of the iceberg, the parts unknown.
- Meeting people where they live, work, learn and pray.
- Building personal connections and culture exchanges.
- Riding through the chronology of time in Hanoi from the thousands year old parts to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruising around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, vibrant Hanoi Old Quater.
- Passing by the must-see highlights of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Temple of literature, Tran Quoc temple, West lake, Truc Bach lake, HoanKiem lake, Opera House, Saint Joseph cathedral and train tracks.
- Cruising along the off-roads and trailsof the Red river farming villages
- Immersing yourselves into the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations.
- Experiencing different slices of life and the contrast in harmonybetween the city life and countryside life of Hanoi.
- Crossing and watching the sunset on the historical and legendary Long Bien bridge.