If you are looking for a way to see Hanoi in style, then this is the one-of-a-kind tour for you!
Sit back, relax and be outstanding in the back of a classic Gaz69 Jeep as our chauffeur-driver plus expert guide show you around the Hanoi highlights. We can also show you some of the more hidden gems in the capital, places you didn’t know existed. We expose you real Hanoi, featured with the good and the weird of the city. Plus, en route, you could have chance to experience the best street-food that the city offers and to have a blast time at one of the fanciest rooftop bar in Hanoi to enjoy the fantastic view of the city.
This tour is a fun way to experience the sights, smells and tastes of Hanoi NOT like a trip through the window of a mundane air-con car . And definitely, the best way to see and learn about the real Hanoi not just the run-off-the-mill tourist sites.
MEETING POINT: Meet and greet our expert guide and drive at No. 51 Nguyen Huu Huan Str, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi or in Vietnamese ( Số 51 Nguyên Hữu Huân, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội) about 10 or 20 minutes before the tour starts for tour briefing. A local welcome-drink is included (Vietnamese coffee, Hanoi beer, or fruit-juices).
Morning Tour: 08:00 – 12:00
Afternoon Tour: 12:30 – 16:30
Sunset Tour: 17:00- 21:30
MEETING POIT: No. 51 Nguyen Huu Huan Str, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi or in Vietnamese ( Số 51 Nguyên Hữu Huân, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội) about 10 or 20 minutes before the tour starts.
DURATION: 4 hours STYLE OF TOUR: Join-group
TOUR PRICE: $55 USD per person, kids under 12 receive 30% off and kids 3-5 are free.
You can customize PRIVATE tour with surcharge, depending on your group size. Please contact us for more details.
- Vintage Soviet Era Gaz69 Jeep
- Experienced driver
- Rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
- One drink at one if the fanciest rooftop bar in Hanoi (Coffee, Juice, beer, soft-drink or cocktails )
- Entrance fees
- Diving into the rivers of motorbikes and Hanoi street symphony.
- Travelling with all your senses heightened: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Experiencing the GOOD and the WEIRDof the city as it is what it is.
- Experiencing different slides of life behind the scene, the hidden part of the iceberg, the parts unknown.
- Meeting people where they live, work, learn and pray.
- Building personal connections and culture exchanges.
- Riding through the chronology of time in Hanoi from the thousands year old parts to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruising around theenchanting French Colonial Quarter, vibrant Hanoi Old Quater.
- Passing bythe must-see highlights of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Temple of literature, Tran Quoc temple, West lake, Truc Bach lake, HoanKiem lake, Opera House, Saint Joseph cathedral and train tracks.
- Rolling on the most romantic country-roads in the peaceful and allure out-skirt villages around the tranquil West lake & Truc Bach lake.
- Immersing yourselves into the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations.
- Experiencing different slices of life and the contrast in harmony of life between the city center and the outskirt of Hanoi.
- Watching the city from one of the best rooftop in Hanoi.
- Savoring 7-10 food wonders of Hanoi
- Eating at random street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
- Family’s heirloom foodsand special delicacies
- Unique egg coffee , Local moonshine, green tea, sugar cane juice, puddings and fresh local beer & local cocktails.
At the beginning of the trip, we would journey you to so many parts of Hanoi that you would not otherwise see and even imagine about, from the maze of zigzagging streets, hectic traffic to the black market and local markets to meet local people where they live and work
We then pass by & stop at the MUST-SEEE places and famous city landmarks such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum-the Mecca of Vietnamese, The 1000 year-old Buddhist temples of Tran Quoc, the enchanting French Quarter, The hustling & bustling Old Quarter, the romantic lakes of Hoan Kiem and Hanoi Opera House, train track..
Not only do we show you the city center but we also take you to the peaceful & allure out-skirt villages around West lake and Truc Bach lake to enrich your experiences about the contrast in harmony of life between the city center and her out-skirt.
Last but not least, en route, you gonna stop at different AUTHENTIC restaurants, eateries and food stalls to savor the tastiest of the tasty dishes of Hanoi including family heirloom & secret recipe dishes, local delicacies and specialties.