We would journey you to so many parts of Hanoi that you would not otherwise see and even imagine about, from the maze of zigzagging backstreets, hectic traffic, old French boulevards to the off-roads along the Red river as well as tasting the most delicious dishes of the delicious dishes that Hanoi offers you. Also, we pass by most of the famous city’s landmarks!
Afternoon Tour: 12:30 - 17:00
Sunset & Nightlife Tour:
- 17:00-21:30 (From March to Oct)
- 16:00 - 20:30 (in Nov, Dec, Jan & Feb)
Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a personalized, PRIVATE tour with surcharge depending on your group size, please contact us for more details!
- Pick up and drop off
- Vintage Minsk motorbike
- Experienced driver
- Helmet & rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
Part 1: Explore the parts-unknown of Hanoi
- Riding through the maze of zigzagging backstreet and narrow alleyways & markets
- Diving into the rivers of motorbikes and Hanoi street symphony.
- Travelling with all your senses heightened: Watching, Hearing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling…
- Experiencing the GOOD, the BADand the WEIRD of the city as it is what it is.
- Experiencing different slides of life behind the scene, the hidden part of the iceberg, the parts unknown.
- Meeting people where they live, work, learn and pray.
- Building personal connections and culture exchanges.
- Riding through the chronology of time in Hanoi from the thousands year old parts to the modern parts of the city.
- Cruising around the enchanting French Colonial Quarter, vibrant Hanoi Old Quater.
- Passing by the must-see highlights of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Presidential palace, Ba Dinh square, Temple of literature, Tran Quoc temple, West lake, Truc Bach lake, HoanKiem lake, Opera House, Saint Joseph cathedral and train tracks.
- Cruising along the off-roads and trailsof the Red river farming villages
- Immersing yourselves into the colorful and peaceful flower, vegetable and banana plantations.
- Experiencing different slices of life and the contrast in harmonybetween the city life and countryside life of Hanoi.
- Crossing and watching the sunset on the historical and legendary Long Bien bridge.
- Savoring 7-10 food wonders of Hanoi
- Eating at random street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
- Family’s heirloom foods and special delicacies
- Unique egg coffee , Local moonshine, green tea, sugar cane juice, puddings and fresh local beer ( Bia Hoi)
Taking our tour, you would embrace opportunities to explore Hanoi through highway & byway. We expose you the REAL HANOI with a day in the life experiences, featured with the parts-unknown of the city with slices of life in the maze of backstreets, tiny alleyways, local homes, schools, random markets and black market, experiencing where & how locals live, work and play. Other travel companies show just you the beautiful and tell you to run away from the bad and the weird of your destinations. On Hanoi Backstreet Tours’ journeys, not only do we show you the good but we also expose the bad and the weird of your destinations as it is what it is. For us, the run-off-the mill tourist sites are only the tip of the iceberg, the majority of your destinations remains hidden in the parts-unknown.
Also, we pass by & stop at the MUST-SEEE places of our beautiful city such as Ho Chi Minh mausoleum-the Mecca of Vietnamese, The 1000 year-old Buddhist and Toasist temples of Tran Quoc, temple of Literature, the historical training track, the enchanting French Quarter, The hustling & bustling Old Quarter, the romantic lakes of Hoan Kiem, West lake , Hanoi Opera House & famous Long Bien bridge etc.
Not only do we expose you the city through highway & byway but we also take you to the poetic & peaceful villages and floating community along the Red river to enrich your experiences about the contrast in harmony of life between the city and the countryside of Hanoi.
Last but not least, en route, you gonna stop at different AUTHENTIC restaurants, eateries and food stalls to savor the tastiest of the tasty dishes of Hanoi including family heirloom & secret recipe dishes, local delicacies and specialties.
Hanoi Backstreet Tours specializes in organizing the best of Motorbike Tours in Hanoi, Jeep tours in Hanoi and walking tours with street food, culture, sight and fun experiences.
We organize Hanoi Motorcycle Tours, motorbike tours in Hanoi, Hanoi street food motorbike tours, motorbike tours Hanoi, motorbike city Tours, Hanoi Vespa Tours, Vespa Tours Hanoi, Hanoi Motorcycle Tours, motorcycle tour Hanoi, Hanoi Scooter Tours, scooter tours in Hanoi. The best Motorcycle Tours in Hanoi, the best street food motorbike tours in Hanoi, the best scooter tours in Hanoi, the best vintage motorcycle tours in Hanoi, Hanoi Vespa Adventures, Adventure Vespa Hanoi, Hanoi easy rider, easy rider Hanoi, Asia Vespa Tours, Asia Motorbike Adventure.
We organize Hanoi Jeep Tours, Hanoi Jeep tour, Jeep Tours in Hanoi, jeep tour in Hanoi, Hanoi street food tours with Jeep, Hanoi Countryside jeep Tours, Hanoi Countryside jeep tour. The best jeep tour s in Hanoi, fabulous jeep tour in Hanoi, Hanoi fantastic Jeep Tours.
We organize food tours in Hanoi, Hanoi authentic street food Tours, best street food tours in Hanoi , Hanoi local street food Tours, Hanoi vegan food, Hanoi vegetarian food Tours, best local street food in Hanoi.